Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

jim and kelly : omaha engagement photography

Earlier this summer I was SO lucky to shoot an engagement session for my fiance Chris's and my good friends Jim and Kelly (I know that sounds weird but my grammar professor Darbi assures me it's right). I've known the two of them since Chris and I started dating seven years ago, and Chris has known them both even longer. They have been together since high school and are two of the most awesome, wonderful, fun people I know. They're getting married in September, a month before we are, so it's been fun comparing notes with them (okay, let's be realistic...with Kelly). In fact, Kelly and I discovered that our bridesmaid dresses are virtually identical. :) I can't WAIT for their wedding!

For the shoot, we hit the most popular engagement session destination in Omaha...the Old Market.

Jim Kelly-1


JimKelly-1

JimKelly-2

JimKelly-3

My favorite (and much used) black door...

JimKelly-5

JimKelly-6

JimKelly-8

JimKelly-10

JimKelly-11

1 comments:

Mama H said...

I recognize those locations!!
I love that they look so connected to one another in each pic. :) WELL DONE!