Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

stephanie and chris : omaha engagement photography

Come September 13, I'll be having a blast shooting the wedding of Stephanie and Chris. As a prelude to that, we met in the Old Market area here in Omaha to knock out an engagement shoot. They are so cute together, which always makes for a fun shoot.

SimpsonEllis-7

SimpsonEllis-2

SimpsonEllis-4 SimpsonEllis-5

SimpsonEllis-12

SimpsonEllis-13

SimpsonEllis-16

SimpsonEllis-17

SimpsonEllis-18

3 comments:

TYSEN said...

You photos all have a similar look and feel, which is an expression of your style and techniques. What I am curious about is whether or not you have built your own automated scripts/actions to achieve your look. The colors are generally juicy but limited (not every color seems saturated). The contrast seems high (bright skin), but the details are crisp (sharp eyes). Maybe if you describe your work flow a little bit that would explain things. Thanks!

Photography by Lara said...

There's not necessarily one process that I apply to every picture. I do, however, almost always boost the sharpness, contrast and vibrance in Lightroom, which gives each picture I apply it to the distinct (hopefully) "Lara" look.

Mama H said...

I love the fountain pics!!!! And I agree with Tysen...I want to know how you up the sat/vibrance without increasing red/oranges of skin tones.