Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

joanna : omaha senior photography

The weather this weekend was perfect for a senior portrait shoot, and the subject couldn't have been better either - meet Joanna! I was so lucky to be able to photograph this gorgeous high school senior, and she came all the way down from Lincoln so we could get some fun shots in the Old Market here in Omaha. We found an awesome doorway to use as a backdrop, and I already can't wait to get back there and do more pictures at that location. Her pictures turned out beautifully, and here are a few of my favorites.

_MG_9920


_MG_9898bw


_MG_9890


_MG_0247


_MG_0176


_MG_0173


_MG_0165bw

0 comments: