Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Friday, August 29, 2008

jenny and brian : omaha engagement photography

Another beautiful day...another Old Market engagement shoot. As you can tell, the Old Market is by far the most popular destination for engaged couples to do a photo shoot. It's a great mixture of urban and green spaces, so couples can get a variety of looks in one small area.

Jenny and Brian are getting married in Baltimore, but we had a fun shoot here in Omaha. How cute are they together??

Richter-18

Richter-15

Different bridge from this one, I promise! They loved that bridge shot, so we replicated it using a different bridge. This is always one of the top requested shots.

Richter-14

Richter-11

I know, freaking adorable, right?

Richter-12

Richter-19

Richter-10

Richter-8

Richter-3

Richter-20

Richter-5

Richter-6

She was a Hillary supporter...he was an Obama supporter...need we say more?

Richter-9

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo cute! They look so in love. Great captures - these might be some of my favorites yet.