Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

grace : omaha baby photography

Remember the adorable Grace from this shoot? Earlier this summer I went back and shot not just Grace, but also her three cousins. I believe she's eight months here...now I can't remember!

Grace is still beyond adorable. If it's possible, her eyes are even MORE blue than they were before!

Most of these shots with her looking up in wonder we achieved with the simple act of sprinkling grass in front of her...she loves grass!

Kids-3

Kids-7

Kids-8

Kids-10

Kids-16

Kids-21

Kids-28

Doesn't she look like a porcelain doll here?

Kids-29

Grace's cousins were just as cute...those pics in part two tomorrow!

2 comments:

Darbi G. Photography said...

I'm drooling with envy. These are precious. Absolutely precious. :)

Temple & Nick said...

OMG! I want to squeeze her.