Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Friday, August 1, 2008

mason, kale, taven : omaha family photography

In addition to shooting Grace that beautiful weekend evening, I shoot her three cousins - Mason, Kale, and Taven. The kids were hilarious and TOTALLY siblings.

Kids-26

Kids-30

Kids-36


Fake pouty face...

Kids-41

Kids-44


Trying hard not to smile...

Kids-45


Ahhhh he failed....

Kids-48

Kids-50

Kids-52


We closed out the session with some pictures of Taven, the youngest, in her ballerina outfit.

Don't you LOVE her nails?

Kids-56

IMG_1445

Kids-71

Kids-69

taven3

1 comments:

Mama H said...

My fave is the third from the bottom. Love that door. Love the moment. But the whole set is obnoxiously cute. :)