Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Friday, January 4, 2008

grace : omaha baby photography

Just before Christmas I had the extreme pleasure of shooting three-month old Grace, who may be the cutest baby girl around! Her parents Erin and Joe aren't bad either - and their gorgeous old farmhouse was full of amazing places to take pictures. You'll see the weathered butcher block in their kitchen in a few of these shots, and it makes a perfect background. I can't wait to shoot Grace again!

_MG_1622


_MG_1196bw


_MG_1665bw3


_MG_1215bw


_MG_1448


_MG_1314bw

1 comments:

Kirsten Alana said...

The one in the bucket is my favorite. I think it's the strong color balance with the softer colors so pervasive to portrait work. It's an awesome contrast.