Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Friday, September 2, 2011

jessica and justin : nebraska city wedding photography

I'll be randomly catching up on posting some work that I did while on pregnancy leave. To start, here's the absolutely beautiful wedding of Jessica and Justin, that took place at Arbor Lodge in Nebraska City. They had a beautiful outdoor ceremony (it was just a BIT hot) and a fun indoor reception (Arbor Lodge also has space for outdoor parties, including in an old barn!).

Jessica took advantage of the big rustic timbers in each guest room when getting strapped into her dress.

Swanson_Previews_1

I love the green door that peeks in during their first glance pictures.

Swanson_Previews_2

Their wedding party? BROUGHT IT.

Swanson_Previews_4

Swanson_Previews_5

Best picture of all time? YES.

Swanson_Previews_7

Some might argue this is cheesy. I argue this is ADORABLE KITSCH.

Swanson_Previews_9

She. is. GORGEOUS. Swoon. And I looooove her veil.

Swanson_Previews_12

Swanson_Previews_23

Swanson_Previews_21 Swanson_Previews_22

Swanson_Previews_13 Swanson_Previews_14

That amazing outdoor ceremony. A bit hot and humid, but so very pretty.

Swanson_Previews_15

The first picture was a total throwaway and accident, but I LOVE it. So very much.

Swanson_Previews_18 Swanson_Previews_25

Another...well, not accident. But definite risk. Not posed at all! They went to do the shot, I stuck my camera low and shot up and had no idea what I was getting. And I got this perfect moment of joy, fun, and camaraderie between friends.

Swanson_Previews_19

I'm a sucker for bouquets and rings.

Swanson_Previews_20 Swanson_Previews_11

Their wedding was too much fun and tooooo gorgeous. You could tell how much love and work Jess put into it. Congrats you guys!

Swanson_Previews_27

0 comments: