Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Monday, September 5, 2011

jess and john : okoboji wedding preview

A while ago I shared a straight-out-of-camera (SOOC) picture from a wedding in Okoboji, Iowa that was just incredible - perfect lighting and wonderful couple. The rest of the wedding was just as amazing!

Bride-in-mirror shots? Classic.

JessJohn_Preview_001 JessJohn_Preview_004

Newly wedded bliss.

JessJohn_Preview_007

We went to a local amusement park for some ridiculously fun shots.

JessJohn_Preview_010

JessJohn_Preview_011

...including this one, which was so much harder to capture than you'd think. I was in the car behind them and everything had to line up right...my position, their position, the lighting, the action, the focus...so worth it!

JessJohn_Preview_012

Love their first dance!

JessJohn_Preview_013

The next morning, despite a late, late night (I'm not sure that John went to bed), we all met up around 6pm at the lake to get some day-after...make that early-morning-after...shots.

JessJohn_Preview_016

JessJohn_Preview_017

JessJohn_Preview_018

JessJohn_Preview_015

JessJohn_Preview_019

JessJohn_Preview_020

Love LOVE LOOOOOOOVE!

JessJohn_Preview_022

And of course, a ring shot!

JessJohn_Preview_023

Oh, and how could I forget? The edited version of that SOOC picture. Add a little contrast for a little pop, and INSTANT FAVE.

Before:

JessJohn_SOOC_001

After:

JessJohn_Preview_021

0 comments: