Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

look what i made!

After taking off nine months to grow a human, I'd like to introduce you to our daughter, Carys Josephine.

Carys_11_web_2

Carys_11_web_45

She was born on July 7 and was nine pounds even and 20 3/4 inches long.

Carys_11_web_43

After the devastation we experienced with the last pregnancy, I'm so grateful to have her here with us.

Carys_11_web_1

Carys_11_web_46 Carys_11_web_14

Lots to catch up on posting - it will be an explosion of beautiful brides and adorable children in the next few weeks!

1 comments:

Becca said...

Oh how wonderful for you!! I know that this blessing is extra sweet for you and I am so thrilled for you and your beautiful family!! Carys is just beautiful beyond belief!!