Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

kali and greg : omaha engagement photography

A beautiful fall day not too long ago, I met up with Kali and Greg (aka GC) to take some engagement pictures before their June wedding next year. (Aside: their date of June 6, 2009 is by far the most requested date I've had people ask about.) They brought along their adorable three-month-old puppy Keeta, who loved the attention...and the grasshoppers! These pics make it look like Keeta was a natural model, but the truth is she really wanted nothing to do with the pictures...she just wanted to explore. She reminded me so much of my own ex-puppy Riley..."ex" only because he's not so much a puppy anymore - he turns three in February.

KaliGreg_002

KaliGreg_011

I can't decide if I like the B&W or color version of this better. What do you think?

KaliGreg_014

KaliGreg_013

Always have to get sun flare with outdoor pics. I think it's a law.

KaliGreg_028 KaliGreg_062

KaliGreg_064

KaliGreg_038

KaliGreg_043

KaliGreg_046

KaliGreg_075

KaliGreg_080 KaliGreg_082

KaliGreg_085

Keeta was adorable, and you can see that Greg and Kali were as well. If their wedding is half this cute, then they may officially be the world's cutest couple. And dog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our puppy's name is Keeta! Close! Glad we grabbed you first for our date! Love the pics! Thanks Lara! Kali

Photography by Lara said...

Thanks, Kali, I fixed it! :)

Mama H said...

I really love this set. I think it might be one of my fave e-sets of yours... esp the flare ones. Seriously.