Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

vodicka family : omaha family photography

This was a fun shoot. Just before my wedding, I met up with the Vodicka family for some on-location portraits and group shots. They were so. much. fun! The family dynamics were great, and I can only imagine what Thanksgiving will be like at their house. Lots of laughs, I'm sure.

Most of those laughs centered around this adorable little boy.

Family_132

But more of him later. There were three groups in the family: the parents and their two grown kids with their spouses/child/dogs.

Family_001

Family_126

Family_033

Family_122

Family_046

Family_119

But everyone wanted a picture with the star of the show.

Family_014

Family_019

Just unbearable cuteness? Okay.

Family_056

Family_062

Family_060

Now for the whole gang!

Family_024

Family_086

Is there any doubt who the center of this family's universe is?

Family_108

No, none at all.

Family_110

Family_136 Family_131

After that, we headed over to the candy store. A toddler's dream come true!

Family_144

Family_146

Family_153 Family_155

Family_158 Family_159

Family_161

We finished out the day with a quick pic of Lindsay and Brent by Blue...one of their favorite restaurants, and definitely one of mine.

Family_164

Truly a great family, and I had a great time hanging out with them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your color is fabulous in the pictures Lara!!