Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

rachel and kyle : omaha engagement photography

Shooting Kyle and Rachel was so much fun, because THEY are so much fun! When a couple is this in love, every picture turns out great because that feeling shines through in each shot.

Technically this first picture isn't an engagement shot since Kyle isn't in it, but....I dare you to look at Rachel's sunny face and NOT smile.

Rachel and Kyle-22

BOTH of these two are in med school. Can you believe it?

two


Rachel and Kyle-2

Rachel and Kyle-5

Rachel and Kyle-6

Rachel and Kyle-7

I *love* this picture. It just screams who they are as a couple.

Rachel and Kyle-8

Rachel and Kyle-14

Rachel and Kyle-23

Rachel and Kyle-11

Rachel and Kyle-18

Rachel and Kyle-21

Rachel and Kyle-19

Rachel and Kyle-20

Their wedding will be in December, right after Christmas. How gorgeous will that be? I'm already planning the winter shots I want to get....

1 comments:

Mama H said...

I think this is one of my favorite sets of yours. Great variation in angles, poses, etc. Lovely, my lil' Lara LuLu.