Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

chase : omaha birth photography

Yesterday, my amazing, dear friend Wendy had a baby - Chase William, born at 7pm and weighing 7lbs 7ozs. Lucky boy! I was SO honored that she and her husband Dan invited me up to the hospital to meet him just after he was born. Well...she did have an ulterior motive - she wanted Runza :). I was able to spend a few hours from about 9pm to 11:30pm (thank you, lax visiting hours!) with mom, dad, baby, and grandma - I can't tell you how exciting and emotional it was. Truly one of the best days of my life!

Chase-6

He was in the baby warmer the first hour or so I was there.

Chase-1

Not really a fan of anything that interrupted his sleep. But oh, that baby cry...so sweet.

Chase-26

Chase-7

Chase-18

Chase-19

Chase-24

Chase-29

Chase-33

Happy and snug.

Chase-35

Looking right at me. **dies**

Chase-36

Chase-39

Chase-42

Mom, dad, and grandma...

Chase-53

First burp...

Chase-54

Chase-62

Love this picture of dad watching his gorgeous wife and new son.

Chase-64

Did I mention how gorgeous Wendy is? Even post-labor?

Chase-67

Dad's not bad either.

Chase-76 Chase-77

Chase-83

Chase TOTALLY got mom's cute ski-jump nose.

Chase-86

Yes, I got to hold him too.

Chase-70

Happy birthday, Chase, and MUCH much much love to you all.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He's absolutely adorable!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

These pics are great and his eyes are open so wide already!!!