Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

niki and phil : omaha wedding photography : part 2

The RINGS!

The Cornerstone Mansion where Niki and Phil were married was an amazing place for detail shots because of all the beautiful little things around every corner. Because of that, my assistant Kimber and I had a great time scouting out fun and unique places to do the ring shots. These are always great because they really capture those details that make a location so special.

A richly colored and textured pillow...

Meyer Wedding-2

The edge of an old fashioned porcelain bathtub...

Meyer Wedding-3

Gorgeous leaded glass windows...

Meyer Wedding-4

Intricate wood detailing around the windows...

Meyer Wedding-5

An old grand piano...

Meyer Wedding-6

A skeleton key sticking out of the china cabinet...

Meyer Wedding-7

A detailed chandelier...

Meyer Wedding-12

One of my favorites - a crumbling statue...

Meyer Wedding-116

Okay, not really a detail from the mansion, but fun nonetheless. The best man's hand...

Meyer Wedding-52

1 comments:

Kirsten Alana said...

These are AWESOME! One of these days I am going to get a bride and groom to let me borrow their rings long enough to do something like this!