Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Monday, September 22, 2008

mha/crimestoppers golf tourney : omaha event photography

Today, I had the pleasure of skipping work to photograph a fundraising event for the Omaha Crimestoppers. LOVE it when that happens! Leave work to spend the day outside, taking pictures? And for a good cause to boot? Sign me up!

It took place at the Players Club at Deer Creek.

MHA-37

There's something I love about golf carts all lined up in a row.

MHA-15

MHA-14

I shot this tournament last year as well and remember thinking I had to put together a collage of all the different sports team golf club head covers. Here's one dedicated purely to the college teams that were represented.

Collage

MHA-181

MHA-38

MHA-179

MHA-176

MHA-172

MHA-157

MHA-117

MHA-106

If you're bored, or a crime stalker, check out CrimeReports.com. It's....addicting.

1 comments:

Golf Cars Arizona said...

I can sense how melancholic is this place to cater such a beautiful wedding! So great!