Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

personal : our engagement pictures

A couple weeks ago, I was finally able to get Chris to agree to take some engagement pictures. He hates getting his picture taken, so getting him to do that literally quadrupled the number of pictures I have of the two of us from the last seven years!

Who does a photographer go to for her engagement pictures? The amazing and supremely talented Geoff Johnson, who I shoot for occasionally.

ChrisLara-1

ChrisLara-40

ChrisLara-42

ChrisLara-43

ChrisLara-10

ChrisLara-14

ChrisLara-22

ChrisLara-28

ChrisLara-57

ChrisLara-76

ChrisLara-79

ChrisLara-99-4

ChrisLara-30

ChrisLara-67

ChrisLara-99


3 comments:

dub said...

i can't get over how great those turned out! they're perfectly adorable!

Mama H said...

I love love love the 2nd, 4th and 6th...and the 3rd from the bottom!

Can't wait to do the honor of your wedding... :)

Kirsten Alana said...

GORGEOUS! (the pictures, and the two of you)