Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

bridesmaid-alicious! : omaha wedding photography

Yesterday I had the HUGE honor of being a bridesmaid in the wedding of Sarah and Jason. Sarah and I have been friends since we met in Spanish class at college - where we spent all of class talking instead of learning Spanish. I've known her since before she met her HUSBAND (!!!) Jason, and they are so adorable together. It was such an amazing day - Sarah was a gorgeous bride and everything was perfect and fun.

I wasn't the official photographer - I couldn't be a bridesmaid and photographer at the same time - but since the photographer didn't go with us on the limo, I took my camera. I also took some pics before the photographer got there and after they left. I can't wait to see the rest of the pics, done by Something New Productions. Michaela and Craig of SNP were great to work with and it was nice to be on the other side of the camera for once. :)

Sarah made us all these 06-07-08 shirts; ours said "bridesmaid."

BlessnerAlexSmall-1

Limo champagne!

BlessnerAlexSmall-2

BlessnerAlexSmall-5

Sarah has the most infectious smile - just one of the many reasons I adore her!

BlessnerAlexSmall-7

BlessnerAlexSmall-15

Our limo got high-centered leaving a parking lot. WHOOPS!

BlessnerAlexSmall-18

The girl LOVES to dance, even in a cramped limo. :)

BlessnerAlexSmall-21

Seriously, is she not the most gorgeous bride ever??

BlessnerAlexSmall-24

BlessnerAlexSmall-30

BlessnerAlexSmall-34

She died her crinoline pink - how fun is that??

BlessnerAlexSmall-35

BlessnerAlexSmall-39

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU TWO! Have fun in Mexico! :)

2 comments:

Darbi G. said...

Wow! She looked so beautiful. :) And you got some great snaps...for a bridesmaid. haha
Seriously though...she is stunning. And she got the date I wanted!! haha

but...tell her her pinks don't match. haha

Photography by Lara said...

Haha, Sarah, in case you see this...I told Darbi about your dream. :)