Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Monday, June 2, 2008

mckinley : omaha newborn photography

Remember the adorable Ann from this maternity shoot? Baby McKinley arrived in early May! We did the session on her one-week birthday and she was absolutely the most precious, exquisite thing ever. She was so funny - she had endless expressions and was a little wiggle butt. I hope you're ready for a lot of pictures, because I love each and every picture from the session.

McKinley-2small

McKinley-6bwsmall

McKinley-16

McKinley-23

McKinley-30

McKinley-48

McKinley-52

McKinley-64

Seriously, she's such a doll!

0 comments: