Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Monday, June 23, 2008

tiffani and scott : lincoln engagement photography

A few weeks ago, I took a road trip down to Lincoln to shoot Tiffani and Scott. The drive was TOTALLY worth it, not only because they are so cute (and fun), but also because they bought me ice cream. :) Their wedding is going to be a blast; I can't wait! We started out at the Sunken Gardens in Lincoln.

TiffaniScott-1

TiffaniScott-4

TiffaniScott-7

TiffaniScott-11

TiffaniScott-13

TiffaniScott-15

TiffaniScott-17

We then moved to the older part of Lincoln called the Haymarket District...they got engaged at this ice cream parlor (Ivanna Cone, if you're curious)!

TiffaniScott-18

She thinks his pistachio ice cream is gross. :)

TiffaniScott-20

TiffaniScott-21


Congrats you two...can't wait to see you later this year!

2 comments:

Temple & Nick said...

Was this ice cream parlor "Ivanna Cone"?

Photography by Lara said...

Indeed it was. :)