Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Monday, March 24, 2008

ann : omaha maternith photography

When I got an email asking me to do a maternity shoot a few days ago, I was excited...but when I got to Ann and David's house, I was ecstatic - Ann is about the cutest pregnant lady ever! That and the fact that they ended up living in the same neighborhood as I do made it the perfect Saturday morning shoot. I am already in love with all the pictures I got and I hope Ann and David love them as much as I do.

Note: I'm only posting a few here, but you WILL want to check out the rest of the teaser set here. I absolutely couldn't choose my favorites out of those!

IMG_3892

IMG_4032

IMG_4077

IMG_4123

IMG_4070

IMG_3955-Edit

IMG_4087-Edit