Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

prom! : omaha event photography

There's a good side to having such a handsome brother - you get to practice on him! I recently stole my brother Jared and his adorable girlfriend Sarah the afternoon of their prom to do a quick shoot downtown. I took the opportunity to play with adding texture to some of the pictures as well, which is a hot trend right now - I don't do it too often for paid photoshoots unless requested because in a few years it will have gone the way of selective coloring and really date the pictures, but I love it just for fun!

IMG_4177

IMG_4287

fIMG_4278text

fIMG_4183text

IMG_4244

IMG_4245

IMG_4340

0 comments: