Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

miss h. : omaha boudoir photography

A fairly recent trend in wedding photography is the boudoir shoot. A boudoir shoot is a throwback to the pin-up girls of the 50s and is a way for a bride-to-be to get some sexy pictures of herself that are usually presented to the groom as the wedding day gift. I did an amazing boudoir session with H. this last weekend and the pictures are gorgeous! She looked absolutely stunning. Because of the private nature of this type of session I won't share many pics, but here are some that won't a) reveal her identity and b) ruin the surprise for her fiance!

HollyBoudoir-7web


HollyBoudoir-18web

HollyBoudoir-75web

HollyBoudoir-1web

HollyBoudoir-50web

HollyBoudoir-23web


Click here to view the rest of the pictures. (Note: They are mildly suggestive.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, she is gorgeous! I would love to do a shoot like this if I looked even 1/10th as good as she does!