Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

what's your favorite?

I simply could NOT decide between these three shots. Isn't it amazing the difference a little editing makes in the style and feeling of a shot?

Same shot, three ways. What's YOUR favorite?

Nicole_Eric_032

Nicole_Eric_031

Nicole_Eric_033

11 comments:

Brendazzle* said...

My favorite is the bottom one, but only by a tiny smidge. They're all so lovely. I can see why you couldn't decide.

Anonymous said...

Black n white ,,,, so romantic and leaves so much to the imagination.

Dj Benniginz 360 ENT

Unknown said...

Middle.

heidi said...

#3 is my fav!

purplipsgiggles said...

I think I like the second one.

Mommy Gregg said...

Black and white. I'm such a sucker for a classic black and white. <3

Anonymous said...

I like them all, but if I have to choose will go if the 3th one. I like backs to be more pronoun.

cat logan photography said...

The second one, definitely!

Jana Maries Photography said...

Oh Lord I love them all! I am the worst at deciding these things. That's why it takes me so long to post. I SERIOUSLY love them ALL THREE for different reasons! :))

I can't believe it's taken me this long to come to your site and look at your stuff. You are seriously amazing Lara! Love your work!

Hey.. I am in the process of branding myself. Know any good designers?!?

Christina Sloan said...

Number 2... Hands DOWN...

Rae said...

I definitely like the third one :) Gorgeous and old fashioned :)