Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

alex : omaha baby photography

Remember this little guy? From one of my favorite newborn sessions EVER? (Seriously...I had to hold myself back from sneaking him away in my purse!).

Well. He was even cuter at six months.

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_003

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_007 Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_005

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_010 Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_012

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_011

Seriously, cutest family ever, right? I think they should just be tasked with populating the earth and handing out adorable babies to anyone who wants one. I'll be first in line!

Because wait...

It gets EVEN MORE ADORABLE.

I know, you don't think it's possible, right? Let me prove you wrong.

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_022 Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_018

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_020

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_028

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_031

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_027 Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_024

Can you even...I mean...tell the truth. You stopped breathing with all that cuteness, didn't you? It's okay. I did.

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_033 Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_034

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_038 Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_037

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_040

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_042

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_045

Alex_Blog_Omaha_Baby_Photography_043

Seriously, that kid needs to be a baby gap model OR SOMETHING.

Don't you want a baby with a huge mess of dark hair that flops everywhere and giant brown eyes? I do, now! Alex's mom and dad are super lucky!

5 comments:

Samar! said...

AHHH!!!! I want oneeeee!!!! I really did almost stop breathing from the unbelievable and insane cuteness. I didn't even know it was possibly for something to be that freaking adorable!!

Sara Donaldson said...

Sooooooo amazingly cute!

dub said...

hahaha, i love the one where he's crying with his name. hilarious. and i love how his hair looks highlighted. how'd that happen?

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness!!! GREAT job, Lara!!! LOVE them! Love his name, too. ;)

clippingimages said...

very innovative photography......