Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

joe and amber : omaha wedding photography

Great friends, great food, and amazing couple? Check, check, and check. I was SO lucky to get to shoot the wedding of Joe and Amber, who are friends with several of the other couples that I've shot. Their wedding party was absolutely a blast and they were down for anything!

Joe&Amber_068

Joe&Amber_052

The lovely girls...

Joe&Amber_021

The handsome guys...

Joe&Amber_075

The beautiful couple...

Joe&Amber_250

Joe&Amber_123

Joe&Amber_125

Joe&Amber_158

After the ceremony we headed to a nearby park for some more pictures.

Joe&Amber_296

Like I said, they were down for anything. This wasn't even my idea! :)

Joe&Amber_330

After the fun ones, it was time to get Joe and Amber alone for some shots.

Joe&Amber_355

Joe&Amber_380

Joe&Amber_400

Then onto the reception! How awesome is this groom's cake?

Joe&Amber_407

Joe&Amber_443

Joe&Amber_453

Joe&Amber_513

Joe&Amber_516

I love how Joe and Amber are so into each other that they don't even notice that everyone else is fast dancing. :) So sweet!

Joe&Amber_543

Joe&Amber_560

Joe&Amber_580

Joe&Amber_592

Joe&Amber_586-2

0 comments: