Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

danielle and jeff : omaha engagement photography

I'm back! After an extended absence to take care of the minor issue of my own wedding (which I'll be posting about shortly), I am ready to post the what seems like hundreds of shoots I've done since my last post!

We'll start with Danielle and Jeff. They were a dream to shoot - great chemistry and natural talent., as you'll see from their pictures:

Hess_001

We did this one for their out-of-town bags since most of their guests aren't from Omaha:

Hess_003

Hess_009

Hess_014

Hess_021-3

Don't you want her hair and eyes?? Gorgeous! Jeff's not bad either, I suppose. :)

Hess_033

Hess_049

Hess_059

Hess_074

Can you feel the heat?

Hess_077

Ok, I just realized that virtually every picture is of them kissing...but they were so in love, it's hard not to choose those ones! Congrats you two!

0 comments: