Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

hints and tips : how to pin a boutonniere

Easily the most requested non-photography thing I'm asked to do at weddings is pin on the boutonnieres. In fact, it was one of the first things I taught my assistant to do! This video is not that great, but still the best one I've found - the trick is starting the pin BEHIND the lapel. Then go through the lapel and into the stem, then back under the lapel. I wish this video had verbal instructions, but what can you do? Maybe I'll make my own video someday. :)

0 comments: