Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

cayden : omaha newborn photography

While during most of the spring, summer, and fall months I am occupied with wedding photography, during the winter I often have time to do one of my favorite types of shoots: newborn! My older cousin Ronnie and his fiancee Jessica recently welcomed their son Cayden, and I was asked (okay, really, I begged) to take some pictures of him. I was able to do these when we was a week and a half old. Usually, during a newborn shoot, the babies sleep. In fact, I often recommend that the child is fed right before we begin, since that usually puts them into a deep sleep and lets me move them around and pose them, and that's how you get all those adorable sleeping newborn shots.

Cadyen? He didn't sleep. At all. He cried and peed (four times I think), sure, but mostly he just stared at me in wide-eyed wonder.

Cayden6

Cayden8 copy

Cayden11

Cayden4

1 comments:

Shane Melenbacker said...

I love the way you use the light in these shots. Very nice!