Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

hints and tips : handling anxiety during a portrait session

As a soon-to-be bride, I spend WAY too much time browsing wedding sites. It may be an addiction. A completely ridiculous addiction considering that 90% of the planning is done and the content is therefore not relevant to me. Hopefully after the wedding I'll be able to tear myself away from them....

Anyway, while on one of my favorite blogs, I found this great article on managing your nerves during your wedding portrait session and wanted to share.

The Wedding Portrait Session - Manage Your Anxiety and Ease Up with Three Simple Tips

0 comments: