Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

nick : omaha portrait photography

This is the handsome Nick, who happens to be my cousin and who will be graduating from eighth grade in a couple of weeks. He needed some pictures for a slideshow that his class puts on during their eighth grade dinner, so one quick trip to our grandparents' house later, we had some awesome shots for him to use! This just goes to show you that you don't need a fancy location to get great pictures - a tree and a brick wall will do just fine!

NickFuller-16

NickFuller-13

NickFuller-8

NickFuller-2

NickFuller-15

1 comments:

TYSEN said...

Would it be possible for me to see the original unedited images? I want to try to make some photos of mine look like these (the styles of last two photos).