Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

before and after

Wondering what a picture looks like straight out of camera (or SOOC as we photographers call it :P) versus what it looks like after a little editing?

Voila!

before-after

5 comments:

Niki said...

What a handsome fellow!

TYSEN said...

Thanks!

Kirsten Alana said...

I am alternately pleased to see this little "pulling back the curtain" and in a way scared that people will see sometimes our work isn't genius level straight out of the box!

LOL

More importantly, you captured this guy so well! Great images Lara.

dub said...

kirsten,
fear not. i know the hell out of photoshop, but i can't make my photos turn out like this.

nandev said...

Hi....Lara...very Good evening....this is naren from chennai...happened to c ur pictures really they are rocking...
and this is my

path...http://www.flickr.com/photos/28415719@N02

I would like to get some tips from u like to how to enhance the pictures while editing it for printing purpose...and i am using Canon Eos 40D....
I would like you to review my pictures...so that i can do better in my next stages...