Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Friday, September 9, 2011

the w family : omaha family photography

Last post was Ryan and Abby; this is Ryne and Addie. And I shot them back-to-back...in the SAME location...too! A bit of deja vu! They were another family with adorable children and wonderful parents who were so fun!

Ryne was just a bitty baby!

Wiese_Preview_002

Wiese_Preview_019

And Addie couldn't have been more excited about him!

Wiese_Preview_004

Wiese_Preview_005

Wiese_Preview_018

Wiese_Preview_006 Wiese_Preview_009

Wiese_Preview_008

Wiese_Preview_010

Newborn smile! I DIE.

Wiese_Preview_012 Wiese_Preview_032

Wiese_Preview_028 Wiese_Preview_011

Wiese_Preview_017

Wiese_Preview_016

Wiese_Preview_022

Wiese_Preview_027

In case you couldn't tell by Ryne's name, Dad is a liiiiittle bit of a Cubs fan.

Wiese_Preview_014 Wiese_Preview_035

Wiese_Preview_036

Wiese_Preview_015

They were too fun and I had such a good time shooting them and their beautiful, shy daughter and son who I'm sure will grow up to be an all-star second baseman (no pressure, Ryne!).

0 comments: