Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

madison : 8th grade graduation

Remember a while ago I wrote about getting to speak to that 8th grade class about photography? A couple weeks ago, I got to take pictures for Madison, one of the young ladies who won a portrait session by completing an essay for the class. She is ADORABLE. She brought her two best friends - one of them is her cousin - with her to keep her laughing, and we made sure to get some pictures of the three of them.

But we started with Madison.

Madison_Blog_007 Madison_Blog_008

How gorgeous is this girl? Amazing eyes, perfect features.

Madison_Blog_009 Madison_Blog_010

Madison_Blog_012 Madison_Blog_013

Madison_Blog_016

Some pictures of the girls being silly together...picture perfect friendship.

Madison_Blog_023

Madison_Blog_026 Madison_Blog_024

The one on the left is the cover of their country album; the one on the right is the cover of their all-girl pop group album.

Madison_Blog_029 Madison_Blog_033

Madison_Blog_031

Madison_Blog_032

Back to Madison!

Madison_Blog_004 Madison_Blog_005

Madison_Blog_036 Madison_Blog_035

Team City Crew, holla!

Madison_Blog_017

On the right; yet another favorite. Love that blue!

Madison_Blog_028 Madison_Blog_044

Madison_Blog_001 Madison_Blog_014

Something about this one is a favorite. The colors? The SMIZING she's doing? Tyra would love it.

Madison_Blog_020

But I can't decide between color and this cool blue toned one.

Madison_Blog_019

What do you think?

Madison_Blog_018 Madison_Blog_030

Another fave. The sunflare, the hair, the tilt-shift....I love it all.

Madison_Blog_039

We ended the day, just before it got too dark to continue, with a couple more pictures of the three of them doing exactly what I imagine I'd do in a picture with my friends if I was 14.

Madison_Blog_043

Madison_Blog_042

And with that, I say "Peace Out."

Do they still say that?

3 comments:

Samar! said...

BEAUTIFUL girls! =]

Darbi G. Photography said...

Oh wow, lara. Lots of faves. The sunflare of course...and then the pop group shot from above. haha

And I think I choose B&W of the two cuz something about those eyes makes them more piercing when in B&W. :) HIGH fIVE!

Trisha said...

Lara, these are GORGEOUS! Love the black and white. - Trisha