Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

megan and eric preview : omaha wedding photography

A quick preview today and a quick preview tomorrow (Emily W., this is just for you!! haha), then I'm off to Philly to shoot a wedding with on of the amazing photographers I met in Italy, Kurstin Roe (yes, it's a dude). He's a fantastic photographer and I can't wait to shoot with him to steal all his tricks!

Megan is one of the sweetest girls I've met, and her husband Eric compliments her perfectly. Their wedding took place on a HOT, hot day, but their friends and family were huge troopers and let me shoot them outside anyway! We didn't have a lot of time for pictures, but we were able to squeeze some in before the ceremony in the church's courtyard.

Meg_Eric_Preview_011 Meg_Eric_Preview_014

Megan is SO PRETTY! And doesn't her sweetness just shine through in pictures?

This is what happens when you leave boys alone in a playground with sidewalk chalk.

Meg_Eric_Preview_001 Meg_Eric_Preview_003

He drew that completely unprompted, and even did the two-color heart on his own. All together now: AWWWWW!

Meg_Eric_Preview_002

Meg_Eric_Preview_005

How perfect and summery are their colors? So cheerful - you can't not smile!

Meg_Eric_Preview_012 Meg_Eric_Preview_013

Meg_Eric_Preview_008 Meg_Eric_Preview_010

Meg_Eric_Preview_006 Meg_Eric_Preview_007

I love how chill Eric is in that exit picture. "Yeah...I married a hottie. I'm awesome!" Ha!

I absolutely LOVE this first dance pic!! They way they are looking at each other gives me chills.

Meg_Eric_Preview_015

Congrats again, you two!! You're darling and your wedding was tons of fun!

2 comments:

Linda said...

You did a fantastic job! You were so accomondating on the day of the wedding! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Linda Werkmeister

Emily W. said...

Thanks Lara! Your blog's so addicting I can't help but want more!! Love the shout out too! :)