Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

emily and tony preview : omaha wedding photography

A few weeks ago, I got to shoot the stunning wedding of Emily and Tony and am so excited to share a few preview pictures with you!

First. Seriously. Who does Tony remind you of in this picture??

EmilyTony_Preview_010

McDreamy, anyone? Is it just me? I don't even watch the show, but my good friend Darbi does and is a huge fan - and she assures me that it's not just me.

They had a great looking wedding party.

EmilyTony_Preview_001

FAVORITE.

EmilyTony_Preview_004

EmilyTony_Preview_002 EmilyTony_Preview_005

EmilyTony_Preview_008

EmilyTony_Preview_003 EmilyTony_Preview_006 EmilyTony_Preview_009 EmilyTony_Preview_007

I could CRY at how gorgeous Emily is. She's absolutely stunning...and so sweet, too! Tony has quite the catch there (don't worry, he knows it!).

These are two of my favorite first dance pictures of all time.

EmilyTony_Preview_011

EmilyTony_Preview_012

I can't wait to share the rest of their wedding with you - but until then, enjoy this small preview (which they actually got a few weeks ago...I was holding the gorgeousness out on you!).

4 comments:

Julie Branyan said...

Love it! I can't believe you were holding out on us. Uncool. :) You are so awesome as posing and have the beautifulest (it's a word right?) couples ever.

Christina Sloan said...

wonderful. Love the "light-heartedness" and whimsy you captured!

Stacy Able said...

awesome sauce girl! Love the sunset light photo and your fav is mine as well

Darbi G. Photography said...

OMG...Take of the MC...cuz they both deserve the DREAMY title. ;) My fave is your fave, but I love the lighting in the last few.

KICK BUTT.