Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

mason : omaha baby photography

Little Mason was one year old, and his mom called on me for some fun pictures to commemorate the milestone!

Mason_1yr_Blog_005 Mason_1yr_Blog_008

I could not love these next few bed shots more. It really shows Mason as he is on a daily basis...a total charmer!

Mason_1yr_Blog_012

Mason_1yr_Blog_015 Mason_1yr_Blog_017

Mason_1yr_Blog_013

Mason_1yr_Blog_018 Mason_1yr_Blog_021

Mason_1yr_Blog_014

Mason_1yr_Blog_023 Mason_1yr_Blog_022

Of course, with a birthday, comes...balloons!

Mason_1yr_Blog_025 Mason_1yr_Blog_026

Mason_1yr_Blog_027 Mason_1yr_Blog_024

Can you imagine a one-year-old with a cake aversion?? I can - I met one! Mason wanted NOTHING to do with the cake. Crazy boy! He'll soon learn that cake is one of the greatest things we have here on earth.

Mason_1yr_Blog_030 Mason_1yr_Blog_031

Mom had fun cleaning that mess, I'm sure!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

I like the "butt shot" on the bed the best, how precious is that and it would look great as an enlargement in the bedroom, even as a canvas. Great capture