Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

erin and jay : bellevue wedding photography

I am slowly but surely working my way through all the shoots I've done! It hasn't been helped by the fact that my computer completely crashed last weekend, so for several days I was computer-less. Luckily everything was backed up, but getting to it proved difficult. I should be fully up and running by this weekend, though!

Last weekend I helped a very close friend out - Darbi of Darbi G Photography (don't you love how it rhymes?). She's actually shooting my wedding in October, and I'm one of the photographers at her wedding in June. We joined forces Saturday for a hilarious and fun-filled wedding - we were laughing the entire time. The entire bridal party was a riot, actually.

The wedding took place at the historic Old Presbyterian Church in Bellevue. Jay was already over the whole picture thing about three minutes after we started.

Document Name4

Document Name5

Document Name7

Document Name9

Document Name8

Document Name10

Document Name13

Document Name16

Document Name18

Document Name20

Document Name22

How sweet is Jay, bringing his new wife a shot? ;)

Document Name24

Document Name25

After that we headed to the reception at Schramm State Park. It was an AWESOME venue! YUM, cupcakes!

Document Name27

Document Name29


Document Name30

And a second later the champagne bottle comes out....

Document Name31

Document Name33

Document Name35

One of my FAVORITE pictures ever, despite the obvious flaw.

Document Name37


Congrats again you two! You are absolutely darling. :)

5 comments:

Darbi G. said...

HOT. All of them.
Thank you soooo much. :)
You rocked.
And I heart you.

morgetron said...

I like the "flawed" photo the best too. I think mistakes some times turn out better than on purposes.

Temple & Nick said...

SO glad to see photos of those cupcakes since we weren't able to tear you away from them!!!

the pictures are gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented and wonderful. You made us all laugh as much as we made you laugh. Thank you for all these beautiful pictures!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I came across this from google--and these pictures are so beautiful! Whovever took them is incredibly talented.