Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

photo shoot : the rings

I don't have an engagement ring, but when I got my new extension tubes I wanted to practice some ring shots - so I pulled out a $3 Wal-Mart ring to use! An extension tube is a piece of equipment that fits between your camera and your lens and lets you use any lens as a macro (close-up) lens. It will come in extremely useful in the weddings I'm photographing this year to get some amazing detail shots.

Here are a few test pics I took with the new tube:

_MG_2875

_MG_2869

_MG_2861

_MG_2839

_MG_2848

_MG_2832

0 comments: