Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

coming soon : jess hotovy

This week I'll have the honor of working with a talented local singer named Jessica Hotovy. Jess recently tried out for a reality TV show that involves singing, which I won't mention by name, but I will say it's THE reality TV show that involves singing, and the one you're thinking of is probably right. She went fairly far, but due to the crazy strict contract the show wanted her to sign she decided to drop out of the competition.

I can't wait to photograph this beautiful and talented woman, and I'll share some pics as soon as our shoot is complete.

0 comments: