Photos by Lara
Lara Hanlon Welcome to the blog of Lara Hanlon Photography! Enjoy checking out some of my latest work and news, and as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

I still have a few slots left for 2013 weddings and have started booking 2014 weddings! Shoot me an email to get your session on the calendar!

Saturday, February 3, 2007

about me

About me I am a professional wedding, event, and portrait photographer in Omaha, Nebraska. I have loved photography since I was a little girl and was constantly taking pictures as a child. Luckily, my style and ability have evolved since then, but my passion for photography hasn't changed. I continue to challenge myself to perfect my technique and I am a constant student of the art of photography.

About my wedding photography As a recent bride myself, believe me...I know what you're going through! I know all the excitement and nervousness and hope that you feel when you are looking for a photographer - or planning any part of the wedding, for that matter! My mix of both traditional and photojournalistic styles is ideal for capturing the spirit and essence of each wedding, whether it is a small backyard service or a lavish ballroom ceremony. I work to ensure that even the smallest moments and details that make each event unique are saved for years to come. I try to make certain that the personalities of the couples shine through in the images that I create. A variety of pre-built packages are available, or I am happy to custom tailor a package to cater to each couple's specific needs. I try to meet with clients several times prior to their wedding date with in person, over the phone, or via video chat to discuss the style and approach desired. My love of photography shows in every event I photograph, and I am honored to be a part of your day.

0 comments: